Excellent compilation of software applications out there for Small & Medium businesses by Paul Chaney
As a small business we know how challenging it gets (especially for non-tech companies) to pick and choose from a very impressive list of very well built software applications.
As a small engineering firm, we have gone through the struggle of choosing, trying, setting up and then stop using various SaaS applications for managing various tasks (both simple and complex) for our team of less than 20 people – of organisation & efficiency fanatics.
WE HAD A PROBLEM!
A few months back we decided to introspect at how we were operating and asked the following questions
- As the business owner, is it hard for us to keep a tab on day to day tasks?
- Do we end up wasting lot of time searching in email archives for information?
- Are we unable to quickly analyse the data to get insights?
- Do we have difficulty exchanging information with customers?
- Do we end up using Excel or Google spread sheets for managing tasks or work processes?
- Do we have to switch between various different applications for different use cases?
And you know what….
Also published on Medium.
- How To Manage Leads When Selling Through Dealers ?
- Challenges of Cross Functional Collaboration and Practical Solutions
- Tips for Building Cross-Functional Team
- 6 Hacks for Effectively Managing a Remote Team in Achieving Full Productivity
- Accelerate Strategic Success With Cross Functional Collaboration
Orgzit is a platform for creating custom software solutions for everyday business challenges.
Teams from Startups to Fortune 500 companies use Orgzit to manage data and automate their work, their way.